|Use time||11 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Inflicts Shadowflame on hit|
|Debuff tooltip||Losing life|
The Shadowflame Knife is a Hardmode melee weapon that auto-fires small flaming knife projectiles that consume no mana or ammunition. Its projectiles ricochet twice off of enemies only (not blocks), dissipating upon their third impact. They also inflict the Shadowflame debuff, which deals an additional 15 damage per second for up to 3 seconds. It has a 16.7% / 33.3% (1/6 / 1/3 ) chance to drop from Goblin Summoner during a Hardmode Goblin Invasion.
Its best Modifier is Godly.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The effects of Shadowflame debuff will stack with those of On Fire!, Cursed Inferno, and Frostburn.
- As with all melee projectiles, the fly distance increases with faster attack-speed.
- It is an effective weapon to use against the Destroyer due to its ricochet property hitting multiple parts.
- The knife travels approximately 28 blocks before dropping.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()