Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
|Knockback||2 (Very weak)|
|Tooltip||Transforms any suitable ammo into Spectral Arrows|
- Internal Item ID: 5012
This is the best bow available prior to Hardmode, and remains useful well into it.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Whenever you shoot an arrow, it has a chance to fall after impact as a Spectral Arrow.
- The Spectral Arrows have significantly more damage than Flaming Arrows, meaning the Sharanga has more damage over the Molten Fury, as well as a stronger debuff.
- Spectral arrows are a guaranteed drop from Ocram, meaning that this bow could well last throughout hardmode until after Ocram is defeated, making it a great choice for a long ranged weapon.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Sharanga is the bow of the Hindu god 'Vishnu'.
- The Sharanga is one of the very few craftable Old-gen console version and 3DS version exclusive items not crafted from Souls of Blight. One other example is the tutorial Music Box.
- The Sharanga is the only pre-Hardmode means of inflicting the Cursed Inferno debuff and obtaining Spectral Arrows.
- The Sharanga is the only weapon to have 2 of the same weapon in its recipe.
History[edit | edit source]
- Console 1.0.750.0: Removed, existing Sharangas replaced with Hellwing Bow. ()
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52: Removed and replaced with Hellwing Bow.
- Mobile 1.1.91: Fixed a bug that prevented the crafting of the Sharanga. (/)
- Mobile 1.1.5536: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.