This Friday at 1:00 P. M. PST there is going to be an Official Terraria Twitch Stream to go over the State of the Game Address for Terraria. There are also going to be giveaways of some awesome official and exclusive merchandise not available for sale.
|Knockback||2 (Very Weak)|
|Tooltip||Transforms any suitable ammo into Spectral Arrows|
- Internal Item ID: 5012
This is the best bow available prior to Hardmode, and remains useful well into it.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
total: 1 row(s)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Whenever you shoot an arrow, it has a chance to fall after impact as a Spectral Arrow.
- The Spectral Arrows have significantly more damage than Flaming Arrows, meaning the Sharanga has more damage over the Molten Fury, as well as a stronger debuff.
- Spectral arrows are a guaranteed drop from Ocram, meaning that this bow could well last throughout hardmode until after Ocram is defeated, making it a great choice for a long ranged weapon.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Sharanga is the bow of the Hindu god Vishnu.
- The Sharanga is one of the very few craftable Old-gen console version and 3DS version exclusive items not crafted from Souls of Blight. One other example is the tutorial Music Box.
- The Sharanga is the only pre-Hardmode means of inflicting the Cursed Inferno debuff and obtaining Spectral Arrows.
- The Sharanga is the only weapon to have 2 of one weapon in its recipe.
- Since the Sharanga is crafted using craftable weapons, its recipe is effectively just 40 Hellstone Bars.
History[edit | edit source]
- Console 1.0.750.0: Removed, existing Sharangas replaced with Hellwing Bow. ()
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52: Removed and replaced with Hellwing Bow.
- Mobile 1.1.91: Fixed a bug that prevented the crafting of the Sharanga. (/)
- Mobile 1.1.5536: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.