|Knockback||2 (Very Weak)|
|Tooltip||Transforms any suitable ammo into Spectral Arrows|
- Internal Item ID: 5012
This is the best bow available prior to Hardmode, and remains useful well into it.
Its best Modifier is Unreal.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
total: 1 row(s)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Whenever you shoot an arrow, it has a chance to fall after impact as a Spectral Arrow.
- The Spectral Arrows have significantly more damage than Flaming Arrows, meaning the Sharanga has more damage over the Molten Fury, as well as a stronger debuff.
- Spectral arrows are a guaranteed drop from Ocram, meaning that this bow could well last throughout hardmode until after Ocram is defeated, making it a great choice for a long ranged weapon.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Sharanga is the bow of the Hindu god Vishnu.
- The Sharanga is one of the very few craftable Old-gen console version, Mobile version, and 3DS version exclusive items not crafted from Souls of Blight. One other example is the tutorial Music Box.
- The Sharanga is the only pre-hardmode means of inflicting the Cursed Inferno debuff and obtaining Spectral Arrows.
- The Sharanga is the only weapon to have 2 of one weapon in its recipe.
- Since the Sharanga is crafted using craftable weapons, its recipe is effectively just 40 hellstone bars.
History[edit | edit source]
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.1.91 Easter Update: Fixed a bug that prevented the crafting of Sharanga. (/)
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.