From Terraria Wiki
|Knockback||2 (Very Weak)|
|Tooltip||Transforms any suitable ammo into Spectral Arrows|
|Internal Item ID: 5012|
|Console/Mobile/3DS-Only Content: This information applies only to the console, mobile, and 3DS versions of Terraria.|
This is the best bow available prior to Hardmode, and remains useful well into it.
Its best Modifier is Unreal.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Whenever you shoot an arrow, it has a chance to fall after impact as a Spectral Arrow.
- The Spectral Arrows have significantly more base damage than Flaming Arrows, meaning the Sharanga has 17 total base damage over the Molten Fury, as well as a stronger debuff.
- Spectral arrows are a guaranteed drop from Ocram, meaning that this bow could well last throughout hardmode until after Ocram is defeated, making it a great choice for a long ranged weapon.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Sharanga is the bow of the Hindu god Vishnu.
- The Sharanga is one of the very few craftable Console version, Mobile version, and 3DS version exclusive items not crafted from Souls of Blight. One other example is the tutorial Music Box.
- The Sharanga is the only pre-hardmode means of inflicting the Cursed Inferno debuff and obtaining Spectral Arrows.
- The Sharanga is the only weapon to have 2 of one weapon in its recipe.
- Since the Sharanga is crafted using craftable weapons, its recipe is effectively just 40 hellstone bars.
History[edit | edit source]
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.1.91 Easter Update: Fixed a bug that prevented the crafting of Sharanga. (/)
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.