Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
|Use time||20 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Summons a Shark Pup|
'Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo'
- Shark Pup
|Shark Pup out of water (left) and underwater (right).|
When underwater, the shark pet swims around freely. When out of water, it is encased in a bubble. If you walk too far from the shark, it will not teleport. Instead, it will move swiftly toward the player.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The pet and the tooltip are a reference to the viral YouTube video and popular children's song "Baby Shark".
- The sprite and name may be a reference to the film 'Finding Nemo', due to the sprite resembling a clownfish, with 'Shark Bait' being a nickname given to Nemo.
- The pet sprite shares a similar visual to the Super Simple Songs version of "Baby Shark".
- The pet will move to the other side of the player if it is "attacked" (i.e: hit with a weapon).
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.