Sharkrons are Hardmode enemies fired by Duke Fishron's Sharknado attack. They travel in an arc, descending at a slower speed after reaching maximum height. They are killed instantly upon impact with blocks.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Due to their high defense rating, trying to kill Sharkrons with low-damage weapons (less than 50 damage per hit) can prove difficult, as your attacks will be reduced to 1 damage, or 2 on critical hits.
- Homing weapons may target Sharkrons instead of Duke Fishron, which is usually undesirable.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- They seem to be smaller versions of Duke Fishron, despite not having any wings.
- The Cthulhunado may be a reference to Cthulhu being “The father of all sharks.”
- Their name is a combination of Shark, and Dragon, despite barely having any features of a dragon, other than a snout.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.07: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.