Shinobi Infiltrator armor
|Set Bonus||Increases your max number of sentries|
Greatly enhances Lightning Aura effectiveness
The Shinobi Infiltrator armor is a melee-oriented armor set purchased from the Tavernkeep for 225 (set), after Golem has been defeated. The set consists of the Shinobi Infiltrator's Helmet, Shinobi Infiltrator's Torso, and Shinobi Infiltrator's Pants. Wearing the full set will cause Lightning Aura sentry summons to deal damage 20% faster and allow them to deal critical hits at a fixed 25% rate.
A full set of Shinobi Infiltrator armor will provide the following stats:
- +54 defense
- +20% melee damage
- +20% melee speed
- +60% minion damage
- +20% melee critical strike chance
- +20% movement speed
- +3 extra sentry slots.
The Shinobi Infiltrator armor set is a direct upgrade to the Monk armor set.
Set[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The torso can be swapped out for the Valhalla Knight's Breastplate to greatly increase one's defensive capabilities without sacrificing melee damage, which can be useful if you decide to prioritize general melee combat over the use of sentries.
- Similarly, the Valhalla Knight's Greaves are outright better, offering more defense and movement speed without compromising anything else. If one doesn't care about the set bonus, there's no reason not to swap the pants out.
- The total bonus to max number of sentries is +3, allowing 4 to be summoned at once.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A ninja (忍者) or shinobi (忍び) was a covert agent or mercenary in feudal Japan. The functions of the ninja included espionage, sabotage, infiltration, and assassination, and open combat in certain situations.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.17: Introduced.