Shinobi Infiltrator armor
|Set Bonus||Increases your max number of sentries|
Greatly enhances Lightning Aura effectiveness
The Shinobi Infiltrator armor is a armor set purchased from the Tavernkeep for
2250000*225 (set) after Golem has been defeated. It consists of the Shinobi Infiltrator's Helmet, Shinobi Infiltrator's Torso, and Shinobi Infiltrator's Pants.
Wearing the full set will cause Lightning Aura sentry summons to deal damage 20% faster and allow them to deal critical hits at a fixed 25% rate, as well as increasing their size by 4 tiles (from 8 to 12 tiles total) in each direction.
A full set of Shinobi Infiltrator armor will provide the following stats:
- +54 defense
- +20% melee damage
- +20% melee speed
- +60% minion damage
- +20% melee critical strike chance
- +20% movement speed
- +3 extra sentry slots.
The Shinobi Infiltrator armor set is a direct upgrade to the Monk armor set.
Set[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Shinobi Infiltrator armor provides higher melee bonuses overall than Solar Flare armor, the post-Moon Lord armor set, with slightly less of a damage boost and slightly more in speed and critical hit chance. However, each individual piece is outclassed by another armor piece (the Chlorophyte Mask, Solar Flare breastplate, and Valhalla Knight's Greaves respectively).
- The offensive version of Beetle armor has lower base bonuses as well, but the full Beetle's Might buff, when active gives larger bonuses to both melee damage and melee speed.
- The torso can be swapped out for the Valhalla Knight's Breastplate to greatly increase one's defensive capabilities in trade for a lower melee speed.
- The Valhalla Knight's Greaves are outright better, offering more defense and movement speed without compromising anything else. If one doesn't care about the set bonus, there's no reason not to swap the pants out.
- The total bonus to max number of sentries is +3, allowing 4 to be summoned at once.
- This set also increases whip speed, making it still a considerable set for summoners (Especially when synergized with the titan glove or any of its upgrades!).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A ninja (忍者) or shinobi (忍び) was a covert agent or mercenary in feudal Japan. The functions of the ninja included espionage, sabotage, infiltration, and assassination, and open combat in certain situations.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.17: Introduced.