From Terraria Wiki
Crafting all items requires a total of 154 Shroomite Bars (154 Chlorophyte Bars or 924 Chlorophyte Ore and 2310 Glowing Mushrooms).
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
All Versions[edit | edit source]
Desktop and Console Version[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Shroomite Bars sell for more than a Chlorophyte Bar and 15 Glowing Mushrooms sell for. This makes Shroomite Bars a relatively easy way to make money, as the materials can be farmed.
- Shroomite Bars have the second highest sell value among all bars in the game (tied with Spectre Bars), selling for 1 , being beaten only by Luminite Bars.
- Shroomite gear gives boosts to ranged weaponry, and is the second-most powerful ranger gear (the most being Vortex gear) in the game. Most rangers take this gear into the Lunar Events, while Mages use Spectre and Warriors use Beetle/Chlorophyte.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the only bar to have a "brick"/"plating" equivalent, but no specific ore.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206:
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.
| Shroomite |
|• • •|