|Knockback||0 (No Knockback)|
|Use time||15 Very Fast|
Shurikens are consumable throwing weapons that can pierce several enemies. They have a 50% chance of being retrievable again after use, even if they have hit enemies. Shurikens can be found in Pots and chests around the world, and can be purchased from the Merchant for
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Like boomerangs, Shurikens can be thrown through single-block-thick walls, at certain angles.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- As Shurikens both pierce and are affected by gravity, they can be thrown upwards to damage an enemy multiple times.
- Since Shurikens are easy to obtain, they are an effective early game ranged weapon. They are a good alternative to arrows, if the player does not have a bow.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Buy/sell values reduced from
2000*20 / 400*4 to 1500*15 / 300*3 .
- Desktop 1.2: Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.