|Knockback||0 (No Knockback)|
|Use time||14 (Very Fast)|
|Buy / Sell||15 / 3|
|Internal Item ID: 42|
Shurikens are thrown consumable weapons that can pierce several enemies. Shurikens have a 50% chance of being retrievable again after use, even if they've hit enemies. Shurikens can be found in Pots and Chests around the world, and can be purchased from the Merchant for 15 each. Since Shurikens are easy to obtain, they are an effective early game ranged weapon.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Like Boomerangs, Shuriken can be thrown through single-block-thick walls, at certain angles.
- As Shurikens both pierce and are affected by gravity, they can be thrown upwards to damage an enemy multiple times.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Buy/Sell values reduced from 20 / 4 to 15 / 3 .
- Desktop 1.2: Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.
| Weapons (List): Melee Weapons ( Other) • Ranged Weapons ( Other) • Magic Weapons Summoning weapons • Thrown weapons |