|Damage||10 (Ranged / Throwing )|
|Knockback||0 (No knockback)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Buy||15 / 20|
|Sell||3 / 4|
Shurikens are consumable ranged / throwing weapons that can pierce several enemies. They have a 50% chance of being retrievable again after use, even if they have hit enemies. Shurikens can be found in Pots and Chests around the world, and can be purchased from the Merchant for 15 each.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Like boomerangs, Shurikens can be thrown through single-block-thick walls, at certain angles.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- As Shurikens both pierce and are affected by gravity, they can be thrown upwards to damage an enemy multiple times.
- Since Shurikens are easy to obtain, they are an effective early game ranged weapon. They are a good alternative to arrows, if the player does not have a bow.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168:
- Weapon type changed from Throwing to Ranged.
- Can no longer be retrieved after using.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124:
- Buy/sell values reduced from 20 / 4 to 15 / 3.
- Weapon type changed from Ranged to Throwing.
- Desktop 1.2: Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.