|Knockback||2.25 (Very weak)|
|Use time||24 (Fast)|
|Tooltip||Allows the collection of hay from grass|
- Internal Item ID: 1786
- This article is about the tool. For other uses, see Sickle (disambiguation).
The Sickle is a tool that produces Hay blocks when used to cut tall grass. The collected Hay can be used for building purposes and crafted into Target Dummies and Hay Walls. Due to its comparably potent damage-dealing capabilities (only slightly inferior to the Tin Broadsword) and its ability to autoswing, it can also be used as a melee weapon in the very early game.
Its best modifier is Light for harvesting purposes and Legendary for combat purposes.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The type of grass does not matter – the Sickle will harvest Hay from tall grass and flowers growing on pure, Jungle, Corrupt, Crimson, or Hallowed grass.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Sickle facilitates obtaining an infinite source of building material, since tall grass always regrows.
- Using the Sickle to cut grass does not prevent the player from obtaining seeds for the Blowpipe.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206:
- Damage increased from 7 to 9.
- Knockback reduced from 2.5 to 2.25.
- Price reduced from
10000*1 to 6000*60.
- Now sold all year.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Now correctly sold by the Merchant.
- Desktop 1.2.1: Introduced, but unobtainable.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.