|Knockback||2.25 (Very Weak)|
|Use time||23 Fast|
|Tooltip||Allows the collection of hay from grass|
|Buy / Sell||60 / 12|
- Internal Item ID: 1786
The Sickle is a tool that produces Hay blocks when used to cut tall grass. The collected hay can be used for building purposes, can be crafted into Hay Walls, and can be used to create Target Dummies. It is essentially used to produce an infinite source of building material, as grass is generally always available and re-grows quickly. It can also be used as a melee weapon efficiently during the beginning of the game in order to defeat weaker enemies.
On the Desktop version and Console version, the Sickle is purchased from the Merchant for 60 each, however, on the Old-gen console version, Mobile version, and , it's only available during the versionHalloween season.
Its best Modifier is Light for harvesting purposes, and Legendary for combat purposes.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Massive amounts of hay can be created by using the Flower Boots to grow tall grass on a flat surface, then collecting the hay.
- Using the Sickle to cut grass doesn't prevent you from getting seeds for the Blowpipe.
- The sickle can often be bought early in the game, making it a powerful weapon early on.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Damage increased from 7 to 9, price reduced from 1 to 60 , now sold all year.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Bug fixed so the Merchant actually sold it.
- Desktop 1.2.1: Introduced.