We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
The Sign is a decorative furniture item that can store a player-written message. A sign must be placed and then the ⚷ Open / Activate button must be pressed on it to edit or display its message. A sign can be placed on top of blocks, beside them, or hanging from their underside. On the Desktop version, Console version, and Mobile version, they can also be placed on walls. A sign's message can be up to 10 lines long, at 48 characters max per line, for a total of 480 characters maximum per sign. Signs can be used for decoration, labeling areas, adventure text, etc.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.4: Fixed bugs with the Sign / NPC chat display again.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Fixed bug where Sign bubbles would appear in the wrong place during reversed gravity. Fixed bug where info accessories displayed info when you looked at empty Signs but not when you looked at Signs with text. Fixed bug where the selected item was affected by pressing numbers while editing Signs.
- Desktop 1.2: Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Destroying a placed Sign while you are reading it will no longer cause your character to become frozen.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52: Can now be placed on walls.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.