Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
Silk is an item used to craft the Bed, as well as several placeable decorative items and vanity clothing items. One unit of Silk can be crafted out of seven Cobwebs at a Loom. While raw Cobwebs have no value, Silk sells for
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
total: 116 row(s)
Tips[edit | edit source]
- A player's initial creation of Silk to make their first Bed represents an early "gate" for their advancement, since it will require a bit of underground exploration.
- Silk's use in the Ancient set offers some profit over selling the ingredients, but that is more about monetizing the Ancient Cloth (which has no other use).
- The sale of Silk allows a modest profit of
28600*286/1000 Cobwebs. However, once Bones are available, combining the Cobwebs and Bones directly into Necro Helmets will yield far greater profits.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Can now be used to craft more furniture.
- Desktop 1.3.5: Can now be used to craft more furniture.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Stack max increased from 99 to 999.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.