We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|Knockback||3 (Very Weak)|
|Buy / Sell||15 / 3|
|Internal Item ID: 278|
Silver Bullets can be bought from the Arms Dealer for 15 each, or 1 50 for 1000 rounds. Prior to Hardmode, they are only sold during Blood Moons, but become available anytime once Hardmode begins. They can also be found replacing Wooden Arrows in Pots during Hardmode, or crafted using Silver Bars.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Whereas most metal items can be crafted using their ore equivalent, Silver Bullets cannot be made using Tungsten Bars. Silver can still be obtained in any world by using Silt Blocks, Slush Blocks, and Desert Fossils at an Extractinator. It can also be rewarded from Crates and Slime bonus drops.
- Crafting Silver Bullets from Musket Balls purchased from the Arms Dealer is not economical, assuming Silver Bullets are available to buy. The sell price of the required Silver Bars is greater than the difference in price of the bullets, whether the silver is in ore or bar form; 33 or 5 extra per stack of 999, respectively.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite their folklore, Silver Bullets do not deal extra damage to Werewolves.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- 1.2: Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- 1.0.6: Silver bullets no longer have blue rarity.
- 1.0.5: Introduced.
| Bullets |
|Musket Ball • Crystal • Silver • Meteor Shot • Party • Golden • High Velocity Nano • Exploding • Chlorophyte • Cursed • Ichor • Venom • Luminite • Endless Musket Pouch|