|Knockback||3 (Very weak)|
During Hardmode Silver Bullets can be bought from the Arms Dealer for 15 each, or 150 for 1000 rounds in worlds with Silver. Prior to Hardmode, they are only sold during Blood Moons, but become available anytime once Hardmode begins. They can also be found replacing Wooden Arrows in Pots during Hardmode, in Shadow Chests, or crafted using Silver Bars. It is the counterpart to Tungsten Bullets .
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Whereas most metal items can be crafted using their ore equivalent, Silver Bullets cannot be made using Tungsten Bars. Silver can still be obtained in any world by using Silt Blocks, Slush Blocks, or Desert Fossils at an Extractinator. It can also be rewarded from Crates and Slime bonus drops.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Crafting Silver Bullets from Musket Balls purchased from the Arms Dealer is not economical, assuming Silver Bullets are available to buy. The money gained from selling the silver bar plus the money saved from not buying musket balls is 10 90, enough to buy you 72 silver bullets. For a full stack of 999, buying bullets saves you 5 70, nearly a whole silver bar's worth.
- When factoring in NPC happiness , Silver bars can be sold for more while bullets can be bought for less, increasing the extra bullets per silver from trading by potentially large amounts.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite their folklore, Silver Bullets do not deal extra damage to Werewolves.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: In worlds with Tungsten Ore, the Arms Dealer will now sell the Tungsten Bullet instead of the Silver Bullet.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- Desktop 1.0.6: Silver bullets no longer have blue rarity.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.