Silver Ore is an early game ore which spawns in the Underground and Cavern biomes as well as on Floating Islands. Its primary use is to make Silver Bars, which can be used to make the Silver tier of equipment. The equivalent of Silver Ore is Tungsten Ore, which will sometimes replace Silver in a world. Silver Ore has a small chance to appear as a bonus drop from Slimes.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Selling the ore rather than the bar yields 2 coins more per silver bar.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Placed silver sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Increased stack limit from 99 to 999.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Now has a sparkle effect.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.
| Silver |
|Ore • Bar • Brick • Brick Wall • Coin • Chandelier Pickaxe • Axe • Hammer • Shortsword • Broadsword • Bow Sapphire Staff • Armor • Watch •|