|Use time||12 (Very fast)|
- Silver Shortsword
Like all shortswords, the Silver Shortsword has a very limited range and attacks with a stabbing motion at any direction on Desktop and Mobile, and horizontally in front of the player on Console, Old-gen console, and , instead of an arc. This makes it almost useless against flying or jumping enemies, although its high attack rate makes it somewhat effective against weaker fighter type enemies.
Unless the player has a good reason to make the Shortsword (like not having very much Silver, or for completionist purposes) they are advised to make the Silver Broadsword as it does more damage and can swing in an arc.
Its best modifier is Legendary.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Silver Shortsword and its Tungsten alternative are the only early-game shortswords that use 6 bars to craft, rather than the usual 7.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Can now stab in any direction, not only horizontally.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Crafting recipe corrected, the sword is now craftable.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced, but missing the crafting recipe.