In Expert mode , certain Skeletons throw bones which deal 2× their base melee damage. The damage is further multiplied by 2 due Expert's general damage enhancers, resulting in a damage 4 times the base value.
Variants[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Activating a Skeleton Statue with Wire will summon a Skeleton. Activating a Bone Skeleton Statue, a statue only found in Expert mode worlds, will spawn a Skeleton capable of throwing bones, even in non-Expert mode worlds.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Skeletons appear in more than 50 different forms in the game:
- The Astronaut Skeleton is misspelled as "Astonaut Skeleton" in the game code.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.5: Regular, Headache, Misassembled, and Pantless Skeleton sprites updated.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 1.2:
- Headache Skeleton, Misassembled Skeleton and Pantless Skeleton variants introduced.
- Now has a chance to drop an Ancient Iron Helmet, an Ancient Gold Helmet, a Bone Sword, and/or a Skull.
- Desktop 1.0.3: Sprite updated. Original sprite:
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.