A String is an offensive accessory that increases the range of any Yoyo type weapon when put into an Accessories slot. The weapon gains about an additional 4 to 5 blocks of reach with this item equipped. White String is first created by the player, and can be combined with certain Dyes to form colored variants. These Color Strings will be displayed as the color of the yoyo's string when it is thrown in addition to providing the additional range. However, they will also apply their color changes in a vanity slot.
Only a White String can be used to craft the Yoyo Bag.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Considering strings can be crafted very early into the game, and with very little materials as well, it may be wise to craft them until you obtain a string with the warding modifier for extra defense early-game.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Dyes equipped to an accessory dye slot will not apply to a String, necessitating the crafting of color strings for this purpose.
- Disabling the visibility of an accessory slot containing a color string will cause yoyos used by the player to have white strings.
- Crafting a dyed string may result in a string with a modifier, thus causing redyeing a string to have the same effects as reforging it.
- The Rainbow String's sprite looks like it should give the length of string more colors, but instead will cycle through colors like Rainbow Brick, changing color every second.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()