Sky Dragon's Fury
|Use time||30 Average|
|Tooltip||Right click while holding for an alternate attack!|
- Sky Dragon's Fury
- Sky Dragon's Fury (alt)
- Sky Dragon's Fury (alt shot)
The Sky Dragon's Fury is a Hardmode weapon dropped by Betsy during the Old One's Army event. When left clicking, it spins in a 360-degree radius around the player, leaving behind an energy trail. Any enemy that comes into contact with the staff as it spins will take damage and get knocked back. However, when right-clicking, it begins to swing around in front of the player subtly, randomly shooting 3 projectiles which, after traveling a certain distance or coming into contact with any solid block or enemy, burst into damaging rings of electricity.
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase its average damage output by the same amount.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This weapon's secondary attack is comparable to the attack of the Electrosphere Launcher. While the Sky Dragon's Fury fires more rings of electricity and does not use ammunition, the Electrosphere Launcher does more damage and lasts longer.
- This weapon and the Tome of Infinite Wisdom, another drop acquired during the Old One's Army, are the only weapons in Terraria to have both a left click attack and right click attack.
- The projectiles created by this weapon's secondary attack share the appearance of those from the uncharged attack of the Charged Blaster Cannon.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.17: Introduced.