|Use time||20 (Very Fast)|
|Buy / Sell||25 / 5|
|Internal Item ID: 3258|
|Desktop-Only Content: This information applies only to the desktop version of Terraria.|
The Slap Hand is a Hardmode melee weapon that is notable for having extremely high knockback- a rating of 20, the highest value among all player-caused sources of knockback and almost twice the item with the second highest value. Aside from this, it functions as a normal Broadsword, swung over the player.
Its best Modifier is Legendary.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- While not an especially potent weapon, the Slap Hand's extremely high knockback makes it a good choice for keeping enemies away instead of directly fighting.
- With a decent knockback modifier and a Titan Glove (or one of its upgrades) equipped, the Slap Hand can easily catapult most enemies halfway across the screen.
- It can be useful when spelunking or exploring when you would otherwise not want to fight, due to the ease at which you can force enemies out of your way.
- Hitting the Snow Flinx found in the Underground Snow biome is extremely spectacular when using the Slap Hand, as they have -10 knockback resistance, normally resulting in a rather unceremonious straight-line trajectory directly off of the screen.
History[edit | edit source]
- 220.127.116.11: Introduced.