|Use time||20 Very Fast|
|Buy / Sell||25 / 5|
- Internal Item ID: 3258
The Slap Hand is a Hardmode melee weapon that is notable for having extremely high knockback- a rating of 20, the highest value among all player-caused sources of knockback and almost twice the item with the second highest value. Aside from this, it functions as a normal Broadsword, swung over the player.
Its best modifier is Legendary.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- While not an especially potent weapon, the Slap Hand's extremely high knockback makes it a good choice for keeping enemies away instead of directly fighting.
- With a decent knockback modifier and a Titan Glove (or one of its upgrades) equipped, the Slap Hand can easily catapult most enemies halfway across the screen.
- It can be useful when spelunking or exploring when you would otherwise not want to fight, due to the ease at which you can force enemies out of your way.
- Hitting a Snow Flinx or Wingless Slimer results in huge knockback, as they have negative knockback resistance.
- Due to their nature, flying enemies (notably Corruptors) can be easily sent flying far off the screen with this weapon, causing them to despawn.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()