Slice of Cake
|Placeable||(2 wide × 2 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||'Stuff your face. Stuff someone else's face. Whatever.'|
“After all that cake, you might have to call me White Beard for a while.
The Slice of Cake is a furniture item that, when placed and activated with ⚷ Open / Activate, grants the player the Sugar Rush buff for 2 minutes. The Slice of Cake is acquired by being the first player to talk to the Party Girl during a Party that occurred by random chance at dawn (player-initiated Parties will not cause her to give players the Slice of Cake). It can be placed on blocks or on flat surface furniture such as a Table.
The Sugar Rush buff gives the player +20% movement speed and +20% mining speed. This lasts for 2 minutes, but can be canceled at any time by right-clicking the icon. It can be activated limitlessly, and will refresh the buff's duration if already activated.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike most furniture items, it requires 3 units to research in Journey Mode.
- It is not a consumable item, despite looking like one. Placing and then using it will not consume the item.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Slice of Cake appears in an NPC emote which can be seen during parties:
- The Slice of Cake and its Sugar Rush buff were introduced in 1.3.2, but remained unobtainable until 126.96.36.199.
- The tooltip is a reference to tumblr's old terms of service "Go nuts. Show nuts. Whatever."
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52:
- Now obtainable from the Party Girl during parties.
- Buff sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.3.2: Introduced, but unobtainable.