|Use time||11 Very Fast|
|Debuff duration||30 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||'You are dripping slime'|
The Slime Gun is a novelty weapon that causes no damage. It auto-fires an arc of slime that inflicts the Slime debuff on players, enemies, and NPCs, causing them to drip blue goo for 30 seconds. This effect is purely cosmetic. The Slime Gun can be used limitlessly and does not consume any ammunition or mana. It has a 2/3 (66%) chance of being dropped by King Slime.
The Slime Gun cannot be reforged, and therefore cannot have Modifiers.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike the Water Gun, the Slime Gun can autofire.
- Just like the Water Gun, the Slime Gun cannot be placed on a Weapon Rack but instead on an Item Frame.
- As it is a debuff, the Slime debuff cannot be manually removed.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Slimed debuff is effective for locating worms while they are traveling through blocks.
- It can also be used to locate invisible players using the Invisibility Potion or Psycho Knife, or invisible players wearing Shroomite armor or Vortex armor.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.08: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Introduced.