|Environment||The Corruption – Underground Corruption|
|AI Type||Slime AI|
|Damage||45 / 90 (80)|
|Max Life||90 / 180 (198)|
|KB Resist||-20% / 3%|
|Debuff duration||15 seconds / 30 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Decreased light vision|
- Internal NPC ID: -1
Slimelings are Hardmode enemies that are similar to a Baby Slime. They are spawned in a pack of three upon the death of a Corrupt Slime. They have a chance to induce the Darkness debuff. Slimelings are like mini Corrupt Slimes.
Slimelings are immune to the Poisoned debuff.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When Slimelings are spawned upon the death of a Corrupt Slime, they can find themselves on a slightly different position from where the parent was. This can make them spawn on the other side of a one block thick ground, effectively passing through the roof if your House is below. (This is the same behaviour that applies to the Baby Slime)
- They can be considered the Hardmode versions of Baby Slimes.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.