The Slimer is a Hardmode Enemy that only spawns in The Corruption and Underground Corruption. It spawns as a winged Slime, attacking the player using the Bat AI pattern. Once "killed" for the first time, the slime body drops to the ground, continuing to fight using the aggressive Slime pattern.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike the Corrupt Slime, the Slimer does not have a specific Crimson slime variant.
- When they lose their wings, they won't be given invincibility frames from piercing weapons. Because of this, it's possible that it can be damaged from piercing weapons right when they lose their wings (Example: a shadowbeam staff can damage them to lose their wings and then may bounce back and damage it right when it loses its wings).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Slimers appear to be wearing Demon Wings; however, they do not drop them.
- After Slimers lose their wings, they have the lowest knockback resistance in the game.
- While wearing wings, Slimers have the shape of a circle, unlike any other slime.
Achievements[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.5: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 1.2: Can now drop Slime Staff.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.