- Smoke Bomb
Smoke Bombs are throwable, consumable novelty items that, when thrown, emit thick gray smoke for one minute. Upon throwing a smoke bomb, it will bounce or roll until it comes to a complete stop and continues to release smoke. Each can only be used once and cannot be picked up again once thrown. They are purchased from the Party Girl for
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Smoke covers the foreground and is not transparent, completely concealing objects behind it.
- There is a limit to how many smoke bombs emit particles at any given time. It won't be possible to cover an entire screen.
- A single smoke bomb can completely cover a player, or several can fill a room with smoke.
- Smoke bombs are useful for close-quarters PvP, since the smoke emitted from multiple bombs can hide players and cause confusion, though you usually need a few to completely cover either or both yourself or/and your teammates.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- In conjunction with the Shroomite armor set bonus or a Psycho Knife, a player can appear to vanish in a plume of smoke.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Item and projectile sprites updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.