Smoke Bombs are throwable, consumable novelty items that, when thrown, emit thick gray smoke for one minute. Upon throwing a smoke bomb, it will bounce or roll until it comes to a complete stop and continues to release smoke. Each can only be used once and cannot be picked up again once thrown. They are purchased from the Party Girl for 20 each.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Smoke covers the foreground and is not transparent, completely concealing objects behind it.
- There is a limit to how many smoke bombs emit particles at any given time. It won't be possible to cover an entire screen.
- A single smoke bomb can completely cover a player, or several can fill a room with smoke.
- Smoke bombs are useful for close-quarters PvP, since the smoke emitted from multiple bombs can hide players and cause confusion, though you usually need a few to completely cover either or both yourself or/and your teammates.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- In conjunction with the Shroomite armor set bonus or a Psycho Knife, a player can appear to vanish in a plume of smoke.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.