|AI Type||Snowman AI|
|Damage||55 / 110 (melee)|
70 / 140 (ranged)
|Max Life||220 / 440|
|KB Resist||40% / 46%|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- Internal NPC ID: 145
The Snow Balla is a Hardmode enemy that only spawns during the Frost Legion event. It throws snowballs at the player that form Snow Blocks on impact with other blocks, similar to the attack of the Antlion. The Snow Blocks can also spawn in the air if Snow Balla throws it into the sky. If it falls in a pit, it is possible for it to trap itself.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When the Frost Legion was introduced, Snow Balla's attack was similar to that of a thrown Bomb. This was likely changed due to its destructive nature.
- The name may be a reference to a gang named Ballas in the action-adventure game Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
- If the two words are combined, it is read as "Snowballa", a slang of "snowballer", which fits the description of what it does.
- This is one of only two or three creatures besides the player that can place blocks in the world. (The other being the Antlion, and debatably the Wall of Flesh.)
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.5: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 1.1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.