|Placeable||1 wide × 1 high|
|Use time||15 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||It gets pretty cold up there|
Snow Cloud is a block type that can be crafted at a Sky Mill from Cloud blocks in the Snow biome. This block causes purely decorative snowflakes to appear beneath it, continuing for about 8 tiles and then fading away for 5 more.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If you use a Hook to grapple it, a small puff of cloud can be seen.
- A solid block stops the snow from falling, while a hammered block doesn't.
- It is currently the only block in the game that needs to be crafted in a specific biome.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.17: Introduced.