Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
|Placeable||(1 wide × 1 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Prevents fall damage|
Snow Cloud is a block type that can be crafted at a Sky Mill from Cloud blocks in the Snow biome. This block causes purely decorative snowflakes to appear beneath it, continuing for about 8 tiles and then fading away for 5 more.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If you use a Hook to grapple it, a small puff of cloud can be seen.
- A solid block stops the snow from falling, while a hammered block doesn't.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Guide refers to the Snow biome requirement for crafting this item as "Cold Weather".
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.17: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.1096.2: Introduced.