As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Placeable||(1 wide × 1 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Prevents fall damage |
It gets pretty cold up there
Snow Cloud is a block type that can be crafted at a Sky Mill from Cloud blocks in the Snow biome. This block causes purely decorative snowflakes to appear beneath it, continuing for about 8 tiles and then fading away for 5 more.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If you use a Hook to grapple it, a small puff of cloud can be seen.
- A solid block stops the snow from falling, while a hammered block doesn't.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Guide refers to the Snow biome requirement for crafting this item as "Cold Weather".
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124:
- Now negate fall damage.
- Tooltip changed from "It gets pretty cold up there" to "Prevents fall damage".
- Desktop 1.3.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.17: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.1096.2: Introduced.