We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|Damage||26 / 52 (46)|
|Max Life||70 / 140 (154)|
|KB Resist||-10% / 1|
|Internal NPC ID: 185|
The Snow Flinx is an enemy that can be found in the Underground Snow biome. It is very susceptible to knockback, and when hit, will tumble over and fly backwards. It will repeatedly hit a closed Door in its path but will be unable to open it.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Snow Flinx will never spawn on Snow Blocks, Ice Blocks, or Thin Ice. It can still regularly appear on Slush or Ores that naturally generate in the Underground Snow.
- Because the Snow Flinx can't spawn on Snow, Ice or Thin Ice, players may be able to locate underground ice homes if they see one, as they can spawn on Boreal Wood, which underground ice homes are primarily made of.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Snow Flinx has a striking resemblance to the Topi, an enemy from the videogame Ice Climber.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.3.5: Sprite updated.
- 18.104.22.168: Can now drop the Compass.
- 22.214.171.124: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- 1.2: Introduced.