From Terraria Wiki
|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Damage||26 / 52 (46)|
|Max Life||70 / 140 (154)|
|KB Resist||-10% / 1%|
- Internal NPC ID: 185
The Snow Flinx is an enemy that can be found in the Underground Snow biome. It is very susceptible to knockback, and when hit, will tumble over and fly backwards. It will repeatedly hit a closed Door in its path but will be unable to open it.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Snow Flinx will never spawn on Snow Blocks, Ice Blocks, or Thin Ice. It can still regularly appear on Slush or Ores that naturally generate in the Underground Snow.
- Because the Snow Flinx can't spawn on Snow, Ice or Thin Ice, players may be able to locate underground ice homes if they see one, as they can spawn on Boreal Wood, which underground ice homes are primarily made of.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Snow Flinx has a striking resemblance to the Topi, an enemy from the videogame Ice Climber.
- The Snow Flinx has the second least knockback resistance, the first being Slimer without its wings.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.5: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Can now drop the Compass.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.