We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|Use time||44 (Very Slow)|
|Tooltip||Summons the Frost Legion|
|Internal Item ID: 602|
The Snow Globe is a Hardmode item used to summon the Frost Legion Event. It can be obtained from Presents (dropped during the Christmas event, December 15th-31st), which must be opened specifically in Hardmode worlds, with a chance 6.67% (1/15). It can then be used in any world at any time.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Snow Globes will only appear from presents opened in a hardmode world. Note that Presents can be obtained in pre-hardmode world but their content depends on the world they are opened in, not where they are dropped.
- The activating player must have at least 200 max health to start the event (The Snow Globe will not work otherwise).
- Defeating the Frost Legion during the Christmas event will cause the Santa Claus NPC to spawn.
- Setting your computer's clock to 15-31 December will initiate the Christmas event.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Even if the player brings a Snow Globe to a pre-hardmode world (after presents were opened in Hardmode world, see notes), its is not advisable to do so without preparation. The Frost Legion should only be summoned once the player has acquired Hardmode gear, as they are considerably stronger than the Goblin invasion. It is almost the Christmas equivalent to the Pirate Invasion.