- Not to be confused with the Snowball Cannon, a damaging Snowball launcher, or the Snowman Cannon, a high-damage Hardmode Launcher.
The Snowball Launcher is a weapon which uses Snowballs as ammunition. Once placed, right clicking it will fire a single snowball; holding right click will release a rapid fire of snowballs, with a spread of roughly thirty degrees. It is an uncommon drop from the Snow Flinx in the Underground Snow biome, with a 1/150 (0.67%) chance to drop.
Similar to the Cannon, the Snowball Launcher can also be triggered by wire. Depending on where the wire is connected, it will either shoot a snowball (with 1/6th of a second cooldown) or turn to the side the wire is on; these Snowballs are purely cosmetic, as they are not consumed from the player's inventory, and will not deal any damage to enemies.
- Snowballs fired from the launcher will be affected by Frost Armor.
- Although snowballs fired from the launcher are affected by ranged bonuses, they retain a constant base damage and knockback of 35 and 3.5, respectively.
- Connecting wire on the back of the snowball launcher causes it to both flip and fire a snowball, where it must be flipped again before it will restart the cycle.
- 1.3.1: Can now be toggled with wire and can shoot fake snowballs when doing so.