- See Inventory for information on all the "wearable" slots
The Social Slots allow a player to change the cosmetic looks of their character, while still retaining the statistics of any armor worn in the Armor Slots. These slots change the visual appearance of the player's head, torso and legs. While these slots accept the same types of items as the armor slots, items placed here are entirely visual and will not modify the player's stats or generate any additional effects. Their appearance will, however, override the corresponding armor slot, allowing the player to conceal their armor if it is not to their aesthetic preference.
For players unconcerned about aesthetics, these slots can be used to store an alternate set of armor. For example, a character could wear a set of melee armor while equipping a set of mage armor in the vanity slots, in order to be able to switch to the magic-boosting armor when needed.
Achievement[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Right-clicking a Social slot swaps its content with the corresponding Armor slot.
- If the two accessories visually appear on different parts of the body, social accessories will not override active accessories. Instead, both will be visible. For example, Climbing Claws(hands) and Hermes Boots(feet) do not conflict.
- Toggling off the visibility of accessories does not make the corresponding social accessory disappear but may still be useful if both would be visible otherwise.
- Putting armor in the Social Slot will not add additional defense to the player.
- The player can also dye any vanity items and armor if you dislike the color of the originals.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.0.4: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.