- Internal Item ID: 2767
|Desktop/Console-Only Content: This information applies only to the Desktop and Console versions of Terraria.|
A Solar Tablet is a consumable item used to summon a Solar Eclipse. It may only be used during the day, causing the Eclipse to begin immediately, regardless of the time. The eclipse lasts only for the current day.
Solar Tablets can be found in Lihzahrd Chests in the Jungle Temple. Additionally, all Jungle Temple enemies (besides the Golem) have a chance of dropping a Solar Tablet Fragment, which can be used to craft a Solar Tablet.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Jungle Temple enemies may occasionally spawn outside the Temple while the world is in the pre-Hardmode state and drop Solar Tablet Fragments, however players who have not yet been through Hardmode in another world will not have access to the Mythril Anvil or Orichalcum Anvil required to make them.
- However, there is a small chance that a Lihzahrd Chest may spawn near a door with a Solar Tablet in it. Even so, the player will not be able to use the Solar Tablet until Hardmode is activated.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Kill the Sun Achievement is granted at the end of any Solar Eclipse, regardless of how many Solar Eclipse enemies were defeated during it. A Solar Tablet can be used to invoke one moments before sunset, when it would naturally end, rewarding the achievement without the player having to endure the event.
- While the item itself has no currency value, the Solar Eclipse spawned by it can potentially rake in multiple Platinum Coins.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Now can't be used in Pre-Hardmode, at night, or while a Solar Eclipse is already in progress.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()