Solar Tablet Fragment
From Terraria Wiki
Solar Tablet Fragments are post-Plantera Hardmode crafting materials used to craft the Solar Tablet, which summons the Solar Eclipse event. They are found in Lihzahrd Chests, and are dropped by Lihzahrds and Flying Snakes in the Jungle Temple.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Even prior to Hardmode, it is possible for Lihzahrds and Flying Snakes to spawn outside of the Jungle Temple if a player is standing in front of Lihzahrd Brick Walls, which occasionally spawn in the temple's entryway just outside the door. While these enemies can be killed to obtain Solar Tablet Fragments, a Solar Tablet cannot be crafted without a Mythril or Orichalcum Anvil, and even without this setback, Solar Tablets do not function in a pre-Hardmode world.
- It is also possible to glitch Lihzahrds through the Lihzarhd Door by attacking Lihzarhds in their first phase when they are attacking the door by using a Mushroom Spear or such. When the Lihazhrd turns to their second form they will "jump" through the door allowing you to collect Solar Tablet Fragments.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()