Solar Tablet Fragment
Solar Tablet Fragments are post-Plantera Hardmode crafting materials used to craft the Solar Tablet, which summons the Solar Eclipse event. They are found in Lihzahrd Chests, and are dropped by Lihzahrds and Flying Snakes in the Jungle Temple.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
total: 1 row(s)
Tips[edit | edit source]
- There are several ways to obtain Solar Tablet Fragments prior to defeating Plantera and thus gaining legitimate access to the Jungle Temple.
- See the Jungle Temple section of Guide:Skipping Ahead for a multitude of ways to enter the Jungle Temple without a Temple Key. Note that entering the Temple may expose the player to its dangers before they are prepared.
- It is possible for Lihzahrds and Flying Snakes to spawn outside of the Jungle Temple if a player is standing in front of Lihzahrd Brick Walls, which occasionally spawn in the temple's entryway just outside the door.
- It is also possible to glitch Lihzahrds through the Temple Door by attacking them through the door, using a weapon capable of penetrating blocks (such as the Mushroom Spear or Chlorophyte Claymore or Saber). When the Lihzahrds transform into their second form, they will "jump" through the door, given they are close enough to it.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52: Introduced.