Soul of Blight
|Old-gen console/Mobile/3DS-Only Content: This information applies only to the Old-gen console, Mobile, and 3DS versions of Terraria.|
Crafting all weapons and armor sets costs 205 Souls of Blight, so the player must defeat Ocram a total of 13-41 times () or 9-14 times ( ).
While both the Mobile version and have updated to have more souls drop at once, the souls are affected by gravity unlike all the other souls. version
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Console 1.0.933.1: Removed, giving players 5 for each Soul in their inventory. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Removed, giving players 5 for each Soul in their inventory. (4)
- Console 1.02: Souls of Blight no longer fall to the ground and are lit up, like other souls. More souls are now dropped by Ocram.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.
| Souls |
|• • • •|