Soul of Might
The Soul of Might is one of the seven souls that can be obtained in Hardmode. It is a crafting material dropped by The Destroyer, and on Mobile and , rarely from Lepus. Souls of Might are used mainly for crafting powerful non-magic weapons, such as the Megashark and Light Discs.
Crafting all items, including a full stack of five Light Discs, requires 52 Souls of Might on the Desktop version (102 on Console versions and Mobile versions), meaning the player must defeat The Destroyer 2-3 times (3-6 times on Console/Mobile).
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
All versions[edit | edit source]
Desktop Version[edit | edit source]
Console and Mobile Versions[edit | edit source]
Console Version Only[edit | edit source]
Mobile Version only[edit | edit source]
3DS Version only[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While Lepus can drop Souls of Might, they are useless pre-Hardmode as they cannot be used to make anything without a Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil or other hardmode exclusive materials.
- Unlike Souls obtained from the other Mechanical Bosses, the Souls of Might are relatively easy to collect because, rather than dropping far away or high in the air, they drop from the body segment of The Destroyer that is closest to the player, often so close to the player that they may be instantly picked up.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- All types of Souls are very useful for selling as profit once your necessary items have been crafted.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124:
- Sprite updated.
- No longer needed to craft Biome Keys from Biome Key Molds due to Biome Keys now dropping directly from enemies.
- Now needed to craft the Avenger Emblem.
- Desktop 1.2.1: Now used in the crafting of Hardmode Biome Keys.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.
Mobile version[edit | edit source]
- Mobile 1.1.91 Easter Update: Introduced secretly, obtainable from Lepus with a 1% chance.
| Souls |
|• • • •|