Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
Soul of Fright
(Redirected from Souls of Fright)
Crafting all items requires 33 / 32 / 92 souls, meaning the player must defeat Skeletron Prime 1–2 times on , or 3–5 times on Old-gen console and .
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
total: 19 row(s)
Tips[edit | edit source]
- All types of souls are very useful for selling as profit once the necessary items have been crafted.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124:
- Sprite updated. Old sprite was .
- No longer used to craft the Neptune's Shell, as it is now dropped by the Creature from the Deep.
- No longer needed in crafting Biome Keys from Biome Key Molds.
- Now needed to craft the Avenger Emblem.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Sell value reduced from
20000*2 to 8000*80.
- Desktop 1.2.2: Now used in crafting the Naughty Present.
- Desktop 1.2.1: Now used in the crafting of Hardmode Biome Keys.
- Desktop 1.2: Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.1.5536: Now obtainable.
- Mobile 1.1.8: Introduced, but unobtainable.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.