|Knockback||0.75 (Extremely Weak)|
|Mana||7 (0 with Meteor Armor)|
|Use time||16 Very Fast|
- Internal Item ID: 127
The Space Gun is a magic weapon that auto-fires quick green-colored lasers. Its projectile velocity is as fast as the Megashark, which is faster than any Pre-Hardmode bullet-firing gun. Each laser can pierce up to two enemies, and emits moderate light for its entire flight.
Its best Modifier is Mythical.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Despite being called a "gun", the Space Gun does not fulfill the criteria for the Arms Dealer to spawn.
- The space gun can pierce two enemies at a time, which makes it quite useful in the pre-Hardmode dungeon, because of the large quantity of grouped enemies found there.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Space Gun can be very useful pre-Hardmode, but not as useful once you reach Hardmode, as most enemies have enough defense or health to brush off the attack.
- The Furious, Taboo, Intense, Ignorant, and Inept Modifiers will not have any negative effects on Mana while the set bonus of Meteor Armor is in effect.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Laser Rifle - a beam rifle that behaves similarly and could be considered an upgrade to the space gun
- Heat Ray - another magic-based gun dropped by the Golem in Hardmode.
- Zapinator - a similar item available only on the . version
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206:
- Desktop 1.2.3: Damage increased from 18 to 19.
- Desktop 1.2:
- Desktop 1.1.1: Fixed a bug with the lack of sale price and free reforging.
- Desktop 1.0.6:
- Damage increased from 16 to 17.
- Mana to cast reduced from 9 to 7.
- Desktop 1.0.5:
- Damage increased from 14 to 16.
- Penetration ability reduced to only two enemies.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.