From Terraria Wiki
|Use time||30 Average|
- Internal Item ID: 280
Its best Modifier is Godly.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Out of all the spears, it is tied with the Obsidian Swordfish and Tonbogiri for dealing the 3rd most knockback (beaten by the Ghastly Glaive and North Pole).
- While stationary, it can hit a Zombie twice, and while walking towards it, three times — at 10-15 damage per stab, compared to just 4 damage with a Wooden Sword.
- It can hold back multiple Eaters of Souls or Crimera at once, and can be useful when traveling through the Corruption or the Crimson.
- You may find it useful early-game for your first enemies to fight like Demon Eyes since it can hold back them with knockback. Opening your base's door or standing by the entrances while using it can hold back Zombies and Demon Eyes, and will be useful surviving your first few nights before getting better weapons.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It cannot be obtained from Wooden Crates, despite the fact that many other similarly rare items found in Wooden Chests can.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.