Spectral Arrows are a type of arrows that are obtained either from firing a Sharanga or defeating Ocram. The Sharanga will turn any arrow into a Spectral Arrow. They produce a glowing effect and inflict the Cursed Inferno debuff on enemies. Like some other arrows, they have a small chance (25%) of being collectible after impact.
- These are currently one of the strongest arrows in the game, based on high impact damage and the Cursed Inferno debuff it causes.
- These are the strongest arrows in terms of impact damage.
- However, getting large amounts requires shooting the Sharanga a large amount of times at a wall to recover them, or defeating Ocram, a hard boss, many times. On the bright side, using wooden arrows isn't that big of a loss.
- This is the only way to inflict the Cursed Inferno debuff during pre-Hardmode.
- This arrow was replaced by a Hellfire arrow.