|Damage||16 / 18 Ranged|
|Knockback||3 (Very Weak)|
|Debuff duration||7 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Losing life|
- Internal Item ID: 5013
Spectral Arrows are a type of arrows that are obtained either from firing a Sharanga or defeating Ocram. The Sharanga will turn any arrow into a Spectral Arrow. They produce a glowing effect and inflict the Cursed Inferno debuff on enemies. Like some other arrows, they have a small chance (25%) of being collectible after impact.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- These are currently one of the strongest arrows in the game, based on high impact damage and the Cursed Inferno debuff it causes.
- These are the strongest arrows in terms of impact damage.
- However, getting large amounts requires shooting the Sharanga a large amount of times at a wall to recover them, or defeating Ocram, a hard boss, many times. On the bright side, using wooden arrows isn't that big of a loss.
- This is the only way to inflict the Cursed Inferno debuff during pre-Hardmode.
- This arrow was replaced by a Hellfire arrow.
History[edit | edit source]
- Console 1.02: Now can be obtained by killing Ocram
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Now can be obtained by killing Ocram.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.