- Internal Item ID: 405
“Yo, I heard you like rockets and running boots, so I put some rockets in your running boots.
Spectre Boots are an accessory crafted from Rocket Boots and either Flurry Boots, Hermes Boots, Dunerider Boots, or Sailfish Boots, and combine their functionality. During flight, they emit a white/blue cloud trail, but unlike the Rocket Boots, they do not produce any light. Their flight time is about 1.6 seconds, identical to Rocket Boots.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item doubles the player's base speed, increasing it from 15 mph to 30 mph.
- Equipping both the Spectre Boots and the Cloud in a Balloon cancels the particle animation.
- Despite the Dunerider Boots being a crafting material, Spectre Boots do not allow the player to run faster while traveling over sand.
- Unlike Rocket Boots, the particles of the Spectre Boots will not turn purple when wearing a full set of Shadow armor.
- Regardless of which boots are used to craft them, Spectre Boots will always use the Hermes Boots' dust particles for its running animation.
- Dyes can be used to color the boots and their particles.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite having "Spectre" in its name, the Spectre Boots are not made from either Ectoplasm or Spectre Bars.
- Mounting in mid-air while flying will, for a split-second, blow out Rocket Boots particles. This also happens if the player un-equips a mount while flying, though it lasts a bit longer.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Can now be crafted with Dunerider Boots in replacement of Flurry, Hermes, or Sailfish Boots.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Can now be combined with Flower Boots to craft Fairy Boots.
- Desktop 1.3.2: Equipped sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Inventory sprite updated.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52:
- Desktop 1.2:
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.