- Internal Item ID: 405
Spectre Boots are an accessory crafted from Rocket Boots and either Flurry Boots, Hermes Boots, Dunerider Boots, or Sailfish Boots, and combine their functionality. During flight, they emit a white/blue cloud trail, but unlike the Rocket Boots, they do not produce any light. Their flight time is about 1.6 seconds, identical to Rocket Boots.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item doubles the player's base speed, increasing it from 15 mph to 30 mph.
- Equipping both the Spectre Boots and the Cloud in a Balloon cancels the particle animation.
- Despite the Dunerider Boots being a crafting material, Spectre Boots do not allow the player to run faster while traveling over sand.
- Unlike Rocket Boots, the particles of the Spectre Boots will not turn purple when wearing a full set of Shadow armor.
- Regardless of which boots are used to craft them, Spectre Boots will always use the Hermes Boots' dust particles for its running animation.
- Dyes can be used to color the boots and their particles.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite having "Spectre" in its name, the Spectre Boots are not made from either Ectoplasm or Spectre Bars.
- Mounting in mid-air while flying will, for a split-second, blow out Rocket Boots particles. This also happens if the player un-equips a mount while flying, though it lasts a bit longer.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Can now be crafted with Dunerider Boots in replacement of Flurry, Hermes, or Sailfish Boots.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Can now be combined with Flower Boots to craft Fairy Boots.
- Desktop 1.3.2: Equipped sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Inventory sprite updated.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124:
- Desktop 1.2:
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.