Yo, I heard you like rockets and running boots, so I put some rockets in your running boots.
|Type||Accessory – Crafting material|
|Tooltip|| Allows flight|
The wearer can run super fast
|Internal Item ID: 405|
Spectre Boots are an accessory crafted from Rocket Boots and either Flurry Boots, Hermes Boots, or Sailfish Boots, and combines their functionality. During flight, they emit a white/blue cloud trail, but unlike the Rocket Boots, they do not produce any light. Its flight time is about 1.6 seconds, identical to Rocket Boots.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item increases the player's base speed from 15 mph to 30 mph.
- Equipping both the Spectre Boots and the Cloud in a Balloon cancels the particle animation.
- Unlike Rocket Boots, the particles of the Spectre Boots will not turn purple when wearing a full set of Shadow armor.
- Despite having "Spectre" in its name, the Spectre Boots are not made from either Ectoplasm or Spectre Bars.
- Regardless of which boots are used to craft them, Spectre Boots will always use the Hermes Boots' dust particles for its running animation.
- Mounting in mid-air while flying will, for a split-second, blow out Rocket Boots particles. This also happens if you un-equip them while flying, though it lasts a bit longer.
- Dyes can be used to color the boots and their particles.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11:
- Can now be crafted with Sailfish Boots.
- Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Can now be crafted with Flurry Boots.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.