Spectre Paint Scraper
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Used to remove paint|
Can sometimes collect moss
- Internal Item ID: 1545
The Spectre Paint Scraper is a tool which is used to remove paint off tiles and walls, much like the original Paint Scraper sold by the Painter. Unlike the original Paint Scraper, it can also collect moss. The advantage over its precedent is the Spectre Paint Scraper's increased range of +3 tiles. Paint removed by a scraper can never be recovered.
The Spectre Paint Scraper cannot be reforged, and therefore cannot have modifiers.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Paintbrush and Spectre Paintbrush, tools required for painting tiles like blocks.
- Paint Roller and Spectre Paint Roller, tools required for painting walls.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Now requires Spectre Bars to craft.
- Desktop 1.2.1: Added requirement of Chlorophyte Bars to craft.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.