We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Spectre Paint Scraper
|Use time||15 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Used to remove paint|
- Internal Item ID: 1545
The Spectre Paint Scraper is a tool which is used to remove paint off tiles and walls, much like the original Paint Scraper sold by the Painter. The advantage over its precedent is the Spectre Paint Scraper's increased range of +3 tiles. Paint removed by a scraper can never be recovered.
The Spectre Paint Scraper cannot be reforged, and therefore cannot have modifiers.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Paintbrush and Spectre Paintbrush, tools required for painting tiles like blocks.
- Paint Roller and Spectre Paint Roller, tools required for painting walls.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Now requires Spectre Bars to craft.
- Desktop 1.2.1: Added requirement of Chlorophyte Bars to craft.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.