|Use time||15 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Used with paint to color blocks|
- Internal Item ID: 1543
The Spectre Paintbrush is a tool which is used to apply paint to tiles, much like the original Paintbrush sold by the Painter. The advantage over its precedent is the Spectre Paintbrush's increased range of +3 tiles.
The Spectre Paintbrush cannot be reforged, and therefore cannot have modifiers.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item is not on available the due to the unavailability of pixel shaders. version
- On the Mobile version, blocks cannot be painted while climbing a Rope.Verify
See also[edit | edit source]
- Paint Roller and Spectre Paint Roller, tools required for painting walls.
- Paint Scraper and Spectre Paint Scraper, tools required for removing paint.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Now requires Spectre Bars to craft.
- Desktop 1.2.1: Added requirement of Chlorophyte Bars to craft.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.