|Use time||24 Fast|
- Internal Item ID: 1506
The Spectre Pickaxe is a Hardmode, post-Plantera pickaxe. It has no drill counterpart, contrary to the other Hardmode pickaxes. The Spectre Pickaxe has an increased range of three blocks, compared to other pickaxes. This can prove as a slight advantage for not being able to mine any stronger block.
It can mine any block except Lihzahrd Bricks.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Quick-Select will not switch to the Spectre Pickaxe if the targeted block is only within its bonus range.
- The Spectre Pickaxe is roughly 20% slower than the Drax.
- When placed on a Weapon Rack, the Spectre Pickaxe is slightly larger than the other pickaxes.
- In Mobile version the bonus range doesn't work.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Now requires Spectre Bars to craft.
- Desktop 1.2.1: Added requirement of Chlorophyte Bars to craft.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.