|Use time||24 (Fast)|
- Internal Item ID: 1506
The Spectre Pickaxe is a Hardmode, post-Plantera pickaxe. It has a mining range boost of three blocks, giving it a long range compared to most pickaxes. It can mine any block except Lihzahrd Bricks. Unlike most Hardmode pickaxes, this one has no drill counterpart. Its best modifier is Legendary. While Light may seem to provide a better speed boost by percentages, rounding reveals that Legendary and Light mine at equal speeds for this tool.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Quick-Select will not switch to the Spectre Pickaxe if the targeted block is only within its bonus range.
- The Spectre Pickaxe is roughly 20% slower than the Drax or the Pickaxe Axe.
- When placed on a Weapon Rack, the Spectre Pickaxe is slightly larger than the other pickaxes.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Now requires Spectre Bars to craft.
- Desktop 1.2.1: Added Chlorophyte Bars to crafting recipe.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Now requires Spectre Bars to craft. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Now requires Spectre Bars to craft. ()
- Console 1.02: Introduced with recipe from Desktop 1.2.1.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced with changes up to Desktop 18.104.22.168.
- Mobile 22.214.171.124: Now requires Spectre Bars to craft.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced with recipe from Desktop 1.2.1.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced with recipe from Desktop 1.2.1.