As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Use time||24 (Fast)|
- Internal Item ID: 1506
The Spectre Pickaxe is a Hardmode, post-Plantera pickaxe. It has a mining range boost of three blocks, giving it a long range compared to most pickaxes. It can mine any block except Lihzahrd Bricks. Unlike most Hardmode pickaxes, this one has no drill counterpart.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Quick-Select will not switch to the Spectre Pickaxe if the targeted block is only within its bonus range.
- The Spectre Pickaxe is roughly 20% slower than the Drax or the Pickaxe Axe.
- When placed on a Weapon Rack, the Spectre Pickaxe is slightly larger than the other pickaxes.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Now requires Spectre Bars to craft.
- Desktop 1.2.1: Added Chlorophyte Bars to crafting recipe.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Now requires Spectre Bars to craft. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Now requires Spectre Bars to craft. ()
- Console 1.02: Introduced with recipe from Desktop 1.2.1.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced with changes up to Desktop 18.104.22.168.
- Mobile 22.214.171.124: Now requires Spectre Bars to craft.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced with recipe from Desktop 1.2.1.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced with recipe from Desktop 1.2.1.