|Use time||15 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Exposes nearby treasure|
- Spelunker Glowstick
The Spelunker Glowstick is a light source that can be held or tossed a fair distance, similar to Glowsticks. However, unlike regular Glowsticks, Spelunker Glowsticks additionally highlight the location of nearby treasure with a slight yellowish glimmer. They are purchased from the Skeleton Merchant for each.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Just holding a Spelunker Glowstick already reveals nearby treasure – it is not necessary to toss it.
- Unlike the regular Glowstick, the Spelunker Glowstick disappears after expiring. It does not drop as an item and is therefore unreusable.
- The treasure-revealing effect is visible for all players in multiplayer.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- While the very similar effect of the Magic Lantern is permanent and does not require holding an item in the hotbar, its radius is smaller than that of the Spelunker Glowstick.
- Since all treasure is highlighted with the same yellow glimmer, regardless of value, the Spelunker Glowstick becomes less useful as the game progresses. The Spelunker Potion will be more preferable as it does allow differentiating different kinds of treasure.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Spelunker Glowstick seems to have been made out of a bone.
- It seems to be more bouncy than a regular Glowstick.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206: Introduced.