Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
- Not to be confused with Spider Nest Wall.
Spider Walls are a background Wall found in naturally-formed Spider Caves. It can be destroyed with a Hammer, however it will not drop any item, nor can it be crafted on the Console version, Old-gen console version, Mobile version, and . Therefore it cannot be obtained. In the version Desktop version of Terraria, it can be crafted.
Crafting [edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cobwebs can't grow underwater.
- Player placed cobweb may not be retrieved when destroyed.
- Player-crafted Spider Walls are considered safe for NPC housing, can be retrieved when destroyed, and do not spawn cobwebs or contribute to a Spider Cave biome.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- On the background texture of the wall there seems to be a bound NPC. This could be a reference to the actual Lost Girl, or more likely the Stylist NPC as she will initially spawn (bound before rescue) within a Spider Cave.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Can now be crafted and used to craft cobwebs.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.