- Internal Wall ID: 62
Spider Walls are a background Wall found in naturally-formed Spider Caves. It can be destroyed with a Hammer, however it will not drop any item, nor can it be crafted in the Console version, Mobile version, and . Therefore it cannot be obtained. In the version Desktop version of Terraria, it can be crafted.
Crafting [edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cobwebs can't grow underwater.
- Player placed cobweb may not be retrieved when destroyed.
- Player-crafted Spider Walls are considered safe for NPC housing, can be retrieved when destroyed, and do not spawn cobwebs or contribute to a Spider Cave biome.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- On the background texture of the wall there seems to be a bound NPC. This could be a reference to the actual Lost Girl, or more likely the Stylist NPC as she will initially spawn (bound before rescue) within a Spider Cave.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Can now be crafted and used to craft cobwebs.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.