|Desktop/Console/Old-gen console/Mobile-Only Content: This information applies only to the Desktop, Console, Old-gen console, and Mobile versions of Terraria.|
Spider armor is an early Hardmode armor crafted from Spider Fangs. Each piece increases the player's maximum summonable minions by +1. Unlike the Tiki Armor, there is no additional minion count set bonus, however there is a +12% minion damage set bonus.
- A full set grants a total minion damage boost of +30% (6% helmet + 6% breastplate + 6% greaves + 12% set bonus), and a total minion capacity of 4 (1 base minion + 1 per armor piece).
- It takes 36 total Spider Fangs to craft the full set of armor.
- Utilizing the Spider Staff only to summon minions allows for 5 minions instead of 4 due to each spider counting as .75 of a minion.
Set[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.08: Introduced.