Spikes are a type of Trap found in the Dungeon. They deal 40 damage to player characters on contact, but do not damage Enemies and NPCs. Spikes can be freed by using a Pickaxe, Drill, or an Explosive and can then be placed for use as a PvP barricade or aesthetic purposes.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- They turn bright red with the Dangersense Buff.
- Spikes will deal damage to players no matter which part they are in contact with.
- Spikes deal 40 damage in both Expert and Normal mode. Since defense in Expert mode is more efficient, you will always receive less damage from Spikes than in Normal mode.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Spike damage is kept separate from other damage when factoring immunity, preventing abuse of invincibility frames.
- Desktop 1.2: Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.