Spiked Ice Slime
|AI Type||Slime AI|
|Damage||12 / 24 (42) (melee)|
18 / 36 (ranged)
|Max Life||60 / 120 (264)|
|Defense||8 / 8 (16)|
|KB Resist||0% / 10%|
|Debuff tooltip||Your movement speed has been reduced|
|Chance||(both melee and ranged)|
|Duration||20 seconds / 40 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||You can't move!|
|Chance||6.67% / 10.4% chance (melee)|
5% / 9.75% chance (ranged)
|Duration||1 second / 2 seconds (melee)|
1.5 seconds / 2 or 3 seconds (ranged)
Spiked Ice Slimes are a type of slime encountered in the Underground Snow biome that fire at the player. Both the projectiles and the slime itself always inflict the Chilled debuff and have a chance to inflict the Frozen debuff.
In normal mode, the Spiked Ice Slime only fires one Ice Spike at a time, approximately every 1.5 seconds. In Expert mode , however, it shoots 6-8 Ice Spikes around itself in a short range.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Upon entering Hardmode, the spawn rate for the Spiked Ice Slime appears to drop drastically.
- In Expert mode , the Ice Spikes have an additional 4.75% chance of inflicting the Frozen debuff for 2 seconds. Adding this to the regular 5% chance for 3 seconds, the Ice Spikes have a total chance of 9.75% of inflicting the debuff.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.5: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.