Spiked Jungle Slime
|AI Type||Slime AI|
|Damage||28 / 56 (50) (melee)|
26 / 52 (ranged)
|Max Life||65 / 130 (142)|
|KB Resist||0% / 10%|
|Debuff duration||See notes|
|Debuff tooltip||Slowly losing life|
- Internal NPC ID: 204
Spiked Jungle Slimes are a type of Slime found in the Underground Jungle. It has the ability to shoot projectiles that can inflict the Poisoned Debuff just like those fired by Hornets. They are immune to the Poisoned and Venom Debuffs. Their projectiles are fired rapidly, so newer players are advised to use caution.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Interestingly, the Spiked Jungle Slime drops less silver than the Jungle Slime, despite being stronger.
- In Expert mode the slime can randomly shoot up to 7 slower spikes in different directions.
- Although they can inflict the Poisoned debuff, they don't drop the Bezoar.
- Upon being hit by the Spiked Jungle Slime's projectile, there is a 25% chance to receive Poisoned for 20 seconds / 40 seconds. If the 25% chance fails, then there is another 50% chance for the player to get Poisoned for 5 seconds / 10 seconds.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.