Spiked Jungle Slime

From Terraria Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Spiked Jungle Slime
Spiked Jungle Slime.png
Statistics
Type Slime
Environment Underground Jungle
AI Type Slime AI
Damage 28 / 56 (50) Desktop VersionConsole Version (melee)
26 / 52 Desktop VersionConsole Version (ranged)
Max Life 65 / 130 (142) Desktop VersionConsole Version
Defense 8
KB Resist 0% / 10% Desktop VersionConsole Version
Inflicts debuff Poisoned.pngPoisoned See notes for chance
Debuff duration See notes
Debuff tooltip Slowly losing life
Immune to: Poisoned.pngVenom.png
Banner
Spiked Jungle Slime Banner.png
Drops
Coins Silver Coin
Item (Quantity) Rate
Gel.png
Gel 
• 1-2 / 1-3 Desktop VersionConsole Version
100%
Slime Staff.png
0.01% / 0.014% Desktop VersionConsole Version
Stinger.png
50% 100% Desktop VersionConsole Version
Internal NPC ID: 204

Spiked Jungle Slimes are a type of Slime found in the Underground Jungle. It has the ability to shoot projectiles that can inflict the Poisoned Debuff just like those fired by Hornets. They are immune to the Poisoned and Venom Debuffs. Their projectiles are fired rapidly, so newer players are advised to use caution.

Just like many other slimes, Spiked Jungle Slimes become passive around the player when they have the Royal Gel accessory equipped.

Notes[edit | edit source]

  • Interestingly, the Spiked Jungle Slime drops less silver than the Jungle Slime, despite being stronger.
  • In Expert mode the slime can randomly shoot up to 7 slower spikes in different directions.
  • Although they can inflict the Poisoned debuff, they don't drop the Bezoar.
  • Upon being hit by the Spiked Jungle Slime's projectile, there is a 25% chance to receive Poisoned for 20 seconds / 40 seconds Desktop VersionConsole Version. If the 25% chance fails, then there is another 50% chance for the player to get Poisoned for 5 seconds / 10 seconds Desktop VersionConsole Version.

History[edit | edit source]

Slimes
 
Green Slime.pngGreen Slime • Blue Slime.pngBlue Slime (Spiked Slime.pngSpiked SlimeDesktop VersionConsole Version) • Red Slime.pngRed Slime • Purple Slime.pngPurple Slime • Yellow Slime.pngYellow Slime • Black Slime.pngBlack Slime

Pinky.pngPinky • Mother Slime.pngMother Slime • Baby Slime.pngBaby Slime

Umbrella Slime.pngUmbrella Slime • Ice Slime.pngIce Slime(Spiked Ice Slime.pngSpiked Ice Slime) • Jungle Slime.pngJungle Slime (Spiked Jungle Slime.pngSpiked Jungle Slime) • Sand Slime.pngSand SlimeDesktop VersionConsole Version

Dungeon Slime.pngDungeon Slime • Lava Slime.pngLava Slime

Toxic Sludge.pngToxic Sludge • Corrupt Slime.pngCorrupt Slime (Shadow Slime.pngShadow SlimeOld-gen console versionMobile Version3DS version • Slimeling.pngSlimeling)

Slimer.pngSlimer • Crimslime.pngCrimslime

Rainbow Slime.gifRainbow Slime • Illuminant Slime.pngIlluminant Slime • Gastropod.pngGastropod (Spectral Gastropod.pngSpectral GastropodOld-gen console versionMobile Version3DS version)

King Slime.pngKing Slime
Characters: Blue Slime.png Pre-Hardmode Enemies • Pixie.png Hardmode Enemies

Goblin Warrior.png Event Enemies • Skeletron Head.png Bosses • Bunny.png Critters • Guide.png Friendly NPCs • Baby Dinosaur.png Pets
 
Promotional Content