Fortune and glory, kid.Expert Mode-Only Content: This information applies only to Expert mode and Expert mode worlds.
|AI Type||Slime AI|
|Damage||28 (50) (74) (melee)|
|Max Life||100 (220) (330)|
|Defense||5 (10) (15)|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- Internal NPC ID: 535
The Spiked Slime is an Enemy summoned by the King Slime Boss in Expert mode. They are summoned alongside Blue Slimes by the King Slime, and become more common as the boss loses health. They appear to be the spiked version of the blue slime. Being this, they have the ability to shoot spikes at the player, just like the Spiked Ice Slime and the Spiked Jungle Slime.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As they are exclusively found as part of the fight with King Slime, they are similarly unaffected by Royal Gel's immunity, and will continue to fire projectiles and damage the player on contact.
- Although it is normally impossible to encounter a Spiked Slime on a normal world (without external modifications), it will still have 50 HP instead of 100 if one manages to spawn it inside a normal world.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Their spikes seem to be made out of hardened gel.
- Although not encountered during normal gameplay, the spiked slime appears to be the spiked version of the Blue Slime.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()