Fortune and glory, kid.Expert Mode-Only Content: This information applies only to Expert mode and Expert mode worlds.
|AI Type||Slime AI|
|Damage||28 (50) (74) (melee)|
|Max Life||100 (220) (330)|
|Defense||5 (10) (15)|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
The Spiked Slime is an enemy summoned by the King Slime boss in Expert mode. Spiked Slimes are summoned alongside Blue Slimes by King Slime and become more common as the boss loses health. Like the Spiked Ice and Jungle Slimes, they have the ability to shoot spikes at the player.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As they are exclusively found as part of the fight with King Slime, they are similarly unaffected by the immunity granted by the Royal Gel and will continue to fire projectiles and damage the player on contact.
- Although it is normally impossible to encounter a Spiked Slime on a normal world (without external modifications), it will still have 50 HP instead of 100 if one manages to spawn it inside a normal world.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Their spikes seem to be made out of hardened gel.
- The Spiked Slime, Baby Slime, and Slimeling are the only slimes without an own banner.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 22.214.171.124: Introduced.