|AI Type||Tortoise AI|
|Damage||80 / 160 (melee)|
108 / 216 (rolling)
|Max Life||700 / 1400|
- Internal NPC ID: 417
The Sroller is a Hardmode, post-Lunatic Cultist enemy summoned by the Solar Pillar during the Lunar Events. It can curl into a ball and rolls at the player, potentially dealing a large amount of damage on contact. Although they appear to have a visual height of 4 tiles, they can pass through 3 tile-tall spaces.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Srollers will stay in their rolled up state when submerged in liquids until they lunge at the player and touch solid ground, in which they will then return to their normal state
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Its name is a portmanteau of the words "solar" and "roller."
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Fixed Srollers dealing unintentionally high damage.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()