|AI Type||Tortoise AI|
|Damage||80 / 160 (melee)|
108 / 216 (rolling)
|Max Life||700 / 1400|
- Internal NPC ID: 417
The Sroller is a Hardmode, post-Lunatic Cultist enemy summoned by the Solar Pillar during the Lunar Events. It can curl into a ball and roll at the player, potentially dealing a large amount of damage on contact.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Srollers will stay in their curled-up state when submerged in liquids until they lunge at the player and touch solid ground, in which they will then return to their normal state.
- Although they appear to have a visual height of 4 tiles, they can pass through 3 tile-tall spaces.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Its name is a portmanteau of the words "solar" and "roller."
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Fixed Srollers dealing unintentionally high damage.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206: Introduced.