Staff of Earth
|Damage||73 / 45 Magic|
|Knockback||7.5 (Very Strong)|
|Mana||15 / 17|
|Use time||40 Very Slow|
|Tooltip||Summons a powerful boulder|
- Boulder Staff Of Earth
The Staff of Earth is a Hardmode, post-Golem magic weapon which has a 12.5% (1/8) chance to be dropped by Golem. It fires a Jungle Temple-style boulder that pierces multiple enemies, and continues damaging enemies on contact while it rolls on the ground. The boulder's actual damage depends on its velocity at the time of impact, and is about twice the stated value when hitting at top speed.
Its best modifier is Mythical.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If a boulder is moving slowly or not moving at all, it will only do 1 damage to enemies and 2 on critical strike. However, knockback will still apply, allowing you to slow down enemies.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- One way to achieve top velocity for maximum damage is to fire boulders from above, downward.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199:
- Increased damage from 45 to 73
- Reduced mana cost from 17 to 15.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Fixed bug where Staff of Earth's boulders would sink through tiles if they're in water.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.